← RIPPA Mini Excavators — Owners, Operators & Buyers
IMG_9676.jpeg
DISCUSSION

Our adventure with 2026 Rippa R18 Pro.

Here is the day we looked at it and purchased it. This is the gen 2. A little different than the first gen. Deliver pictures and more details to come.
MOST LIKED

Top responses

5 highlights
♥ 2
Another glamour shot.
Jump to response ↓
♥ 1
Delivered! One thing I don’t like is the thumb. Needs to be a little longer. It is what it is. My daughter is a welder so maybe she can add 4-7” to the thumb.
Jump to response ↓
♥ 1
Not a bad little rig. Rabbit mode doesn’t allow the right track to turn. Weird. I didn’t have the idle up much. That may have caused it not to turn. 🤷🏻‍♂️ The blade co…
Jump to response ↓
♥ 1
This boulder is right at the limit. It was massive for this little machine. The boulder is going to be used for a wall.
Jump to response ↓
♥ 1
We had a little issue with the Zerk fitting just break the very top off. The dealership missed a fitting so I filled it and pulled the grease gun off. I didn’t think muc…
Jump to response ↓
6 ResponsesNested replies stay with their parent
IMG_9893.jpeg
#141
We had a little issue with the Zerk fitting just break the very top off. The dealership missed a fitting so I filled it and pulled the grease gun off. I didn’t think much about it. We went to use the grease gun again and could not get it to fit on. Then we see it. Ugh. I replaced the fitting and all is good I also noticed two of the needle style grease fittings on the thumb. I replaced those.
IMG_6121.jpeg
#133
This boulder is right at the limit. It was massive for this little machine. The boulder is going to be used for a wall.
#132
Not a bad little rig. Rabbit mode doesn’t allow the right track to turn. Weird. I didn’t have the idle up much. That may have caused it not to turn. 🤷🏻‍♂️ The blade control went back and forth at a fast rate by itself. That was weird. 🤔 I told the dealership and they said watch it. We will see.
IMG_9684.jpeg
#126
Delivered!

One thing I don’t like is the thumb. Needs to be a little longer. It is what it is. My daughter is a welder so maybe she can add 4-7” to the thumb.

Community rules

Be respectful, no spam and please stay on topic.